Special needs require a special mattress...
The special needs mattress addresses many of the concerns caregivers face when caring for someone with special needs. Individuals with cerebral palsy, Huntington's disease, brain trauma or disease, stroke, hip injuries and Alzheimer's disease, as well as those who are developmentally disabled or prone to seizures, benefit most from a special needs mattress. Our mattresses are Pressure Reducing and Pressure Relieving.
We have made thousands of custom mattresses for the OMRDD community, this is just a small sample.
Foam Sides Keep your consumer safe
Foam Sides can be hinged for easy transfers.
- Made to Fit ANY Bed, Bed Frame or Hospital Bed
- Superior Brand "XL" quality foam at a 2.6 density and a 27 ILD special formula
- Outer rail support at a 1.8 density and a 60 ILD
- Fluid and vapor proof protection
- Friction-shear-heat build up reduction
- Anti-Microbial treated fabric
- Skid resistance bottom